Our pharmacies accept almost all commercial, state and federal prescriptions insurance plans. This includes the new Medicare Part D plan and manufacturer assistance programs. You will only be charged the appropriate copays for your medications.
- All billing is done online to avoid any hidden costs to the customer
- We stay current with new insurance enrollments
- We fully abide by all insurance guidelines
Medicare Part D Consultation:
Our pharmacists can help our senior population with Medicare Part D. We can answer questions and help clear up any confusion surrounding the program.
- We can highlight the importance of Medicare Part D enrollment
- Our pharmacists can help you select the best plan for your needs
- We help our customers best utilize their Medicare Part D insurance
Lowering Your Drug Costs:
The staff at CareSite pharmacy can help lower your out of pocket expenses. We will work hard to ensure you are getting the best medication at the best price.
- We work closely with your doctor on generic alternatives
- We can help lower your copays by suggesting formulary products