Our pharmacists enjoy taking the time to talk with you about your medications. We at CareSite can help you understand your medications and make suggestions about your therapy, often times leading to cost savings. We will discuss your medications, the directions, drug interactions, and side effects.
- We can discuss over-the-counter medications in conjunction with your prescription regimen
Our professional and knowledgeable staff can be an important source of health information. In addition to answering your questions, CareSite also offers group or individual disease state and drug educational programs for patients and healthcare providers.
- Diabetes education including glucose monitoring, diet tips, and medication administration
- Medications and their proper use in specific disease states
- Medicare Part D and other insurance question and answer sessions
- New drug update and pharmacy tips for healthcare providers and residents in training
Workers Compensation Prescriptions:
If you get injured on the job, CareSite Pharmacy can fill your medication needs quickly and at no cost to you.
- We bill your employer directly which means less hassle for you
- We make sure your new prescription won’t interact with your other maintenance medication
- Our main goal is to make you feel better and get back to work
Our pharmacists will take the time and effort to fulfill your specialty compounding prescription needs.
- Our staff will research and compound specialty pharmaceuticals as requested by your doctor
- We follow strict standards to ensure the best specialty products to our customers
- All specialty compounds will be available to our customers in a timely manner
Special Order Supplies and Prescriptions:
Having trouble finding that medication that your doctor ordered?
- We can special order hard to find items, both prescription and over-the-counter
- In most cases, special order items will be available the next business day